Intercom Station: LS-518/519
Dynalec part #61690-600/61690-700
- Capable of providing two way communication with up to 10
other intercommunication stations (LS-518D/SIC) or up to 20
other units (LS-519E/SIC).
- May be used in Handsfree or Press-To-Talk modes.
- Contains talk-listen loudspeaker. Other input and output devices
can be used.
- Has front panel receptacle for M-132/SIC microphone or H-186A/U
- Solid state electronic switching keypad.
- 10-watt amplifier capable of driving five selected station
loudspeakers simultaneously to 99dB sound pressure at two (2)
feet. When more than five stations are called, the output is
- Suitable for operation in 21MC and similar intercommunication
- Master Station is designed for mounting on a bulkhead, in
a panel, in a desk and is suitable for shipboard installation
in protected areas. When the Master Station has to be used in
unprotected areas, the Watertight Enclosure (Dynalec Part 61690-220)
- Enclosure is aluminum and drip-proof in accordance with MIL-I-983E.
Dynalec part #702019-267 IC/D Call Signal Station
The IC/D Call-Signal Station (Dynalec Corporation
part number 702019-267) is sound powered intercommunication equipment
designed for shipboard installation. The IC/D station enables
two-way net communication with up to sixteen other IC/D stations.
This unit contains a hand operated magneto generator which when
operated activates a howler or call-signal light at the selected