Indication and Alarm Panels
Airflow Indicator Panel
Dynalec part #62413-100
This microprocessor based monitoring system
precisely monitors the airflow in air, ventilation and exhaust
ducts. The unit provides local and remote, audible and visual
alarms for loss of power, low airflow and for sensor failure.
Dynalec part #61601-000
- Adds the alarm generator capability to the Amplifier-Control
- Compact design provides for up to five alarm modules and power
control unit with all operator and test controls.
- Alarm modules are plug-in type for easy removal.
- Unit contains three alarms with three redundant ones.
Digital Indicator Panels
Dynalec part #62416-000 thru 62416-700
- Busy indicator circuit; remote control extension circuits;
alarm input priority Microprocessor-controlled unit.
- Operates on 115VAC, 60Hz input power via MS3406DJ14S-2S connector.
- Interfaces with shipboard DMS system's RS-422 interface via
MS3406DJ18-1S data connector (capable of supporting 2 simultaneous
interfaces and decoding data independently for each indicator).
- Separate adjustable panel (dial and legends) and digital display
dimmer controls (dimmable to a full off position).
- "TEST" button to test digital display segments and
- Electro-mechanically driven analog dial.
- Available in Single, Dual, and Quad configurations (see Related
Equipment List below).
IC/SM Alarm Switchboards
Dynalec part #62404-300 thru 62404-308
- The IC/SM Alarm Switchboard enables one operator to monitor
equipment functions or environmental conditions of remote equipment.
- The switchboard may be connected to mechanical, electrical,
electronic, electromechanical, and environment-sensing equipment.
- The number of functions and/or conditions that may be monitored
depends upon the number of alarm modules ordered.
- System includes a NiCad battery-powered alarm to indicate
that ship's power supply to the switchboard has been interrupted.
- Equipment is housed in non-magnetic aluminum cabinets.
Synchro Based Ship's Course Indicators
Ship's Course Indicators (SCI) function as
remote repeaters to indicate the ship's heading or course-to-steer.
These devices may be installed at any desired location on the
ship and oriented at the location in any convenient direction.
Synchro Signal Amplifiers
The purpose of these Synchro Signal Amplifiers
is to increase the capacity of a synchro signal transmission system,
to convert synchro data from one transmission frequency to another
and to isolate the input synchro signal bus from electrical oscillations
reflected from the load synchros.
The Wing IC/SM Alarm Switchboard provides
a central point for monitoring and alarming important conditions
including fire, smoke, excessive temperature, pressure and improper
levels. The switchboard is connected to any combination of remote
sensors and provides both visual and audible warnings of abnormal